Clean and strong edges for your heavy or complex high performance fabrics …
We propose a range of versatile devices for continuous ultrasonic welding and cutting operations. The target is to forge your fabric edges. By forging, we mean your edge reinforcement. Indeed, our technology combines ultrasonic welding and cutting. That is to say, we first perform an ultrasonic track welding. Then, this operation is directly followed by a cut. As a result, you obtain sealed edges and so, without fraying, burning or overthickness. Our devices can be mounted directly on machines for a continuous process. Depending on your resistance needs, we propose two types of ultrasonic powers, but also two types of cut: a mechanical cut by crush cutter or an ultrasonic cutting for increased resistance.
Ultrasonic forging main advantages:
- clean edges
- results reliability and consistency
- finished products sustainibility
Ultrasonic edges reinforcement applications
Our solutions are perfect for edge forging on stenters and dipping lines, used in sun protection, geotextile, conveyor belts or chaffer fabrics.
*Ultrasonic technology can be used only on synthetic textiles (with a minimum of synthetic fibers), thermoplastics or any thermo-fusible product. To be sure, don’t hesitate to contact us for ultrasonic forging trials.
Our devices included connections to machine. Consequently, they are developed for medium to high cutting speed depending on fabric characteristics.
As cutomized solutions, they are available in 2 powers (depending on your fabrics and rsistance need) and with 2 types of cut (mechanical or ultrasonic).
- Power: 300W or 1 200W
- Sealing width: 3 to 7 mm
- Standard welding wheel patterns or customized on request
- Supply: 220 V
- Generator included: 300W or 1 200W (with power and time delays adjustments)
- Guarantee: 1 year parts and labor
- Ultrasonic technology: Combined ultrasonic track welding and cutting process
For your spare parts or accessories orders, feel free to contact our spare parts assistants directly by phone +33 4 77 29 36 70 or e-mail : email@example.com
- Spare parts: use the parts drawing provided with your Ultrasonic forging devices
- Accessories available:
- Optional motor-driven wheel for higher speeds or fragile fabrics processing